Re: [cricket-users] not reading config file and RRDp?

From: S. John Banner (jbanner@UVic.Ca)
Date: Thu May 06 1999 - 12:54:48 PDT

From: "S. John Banner" <jbanner@UVic.Ca>

   When I get that behaviour, nine times out of ten it is because I have the
wrong permissions/owners on the config directories... The directories and
files need to be readable (and the data files writeable, but that is usually
more obvious), by the user running the cricket program.
   The clue is "0 targets processed"...

Who offers the richest group communications tools on the Internet?
http://www.onelist.com
Answer: ONElist. Check out our homepage for details!