Re: [cricket-users] grapher.cgi problem

From: Steen Linden (Steen.Linden@ebone.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 03:10:44 PDT

From: Steen Linden <Steen.Linden@ebone.net>

It is in fact an RRD tool bug. We dealt with it in another thread.
I haven't been able to fix the problem yet, but you can work around it
by adding "0,+" to the RPN expression of the scale option.

--Steen

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jeff Allen wrote:

> From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>
>
> Steen Linden wrote:
> > Sometimes the octets _hourly_ graph for an interface is not produced
> > correctly. Just a single ~325 bits/second average spike is drawn at the
> > current time. The "last update" averages are OK and the Octets Daily and
> > all UcastPackets graphs are correct.
>
> This sounds like it might be an RRD tool bug. If you can more
> precisely reproduce it, we can report it to Tobias and try to help him
> fix it.
>
> --
> Jeff R. Allen | jra@corp.webtv.net (work)
> WebTV Networks, Inc. | jeff.allen@acm.org (personal)
> Service Operations Toolsmith | http://www.munitions.com/~jra

> Looking for a new hobby? Want to make a new friend?
> http://www.onelist.com
> Come join one of the 145,000 email communities at ONElist!

How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
http://www.onelist.com
More than 1,000!