Re: [cricket-users] graph direction

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 11:34:11 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

Neal S. Pressman wrote:
> by default my cricket graphs appear as growright is there
> any way to make them growleft?

Yes, that's because growleft is backwards and confusing, and people who
prefer growleft should be shot. :)

Seriously, as with many Cricket mis-features, this is simply because
we never use growleft here at WebTV. (Or else we'd all be shot...)

I'm not certain if you can tell RRD Tool to plot like MRTG's
"growleft" plots, but if you can, you'll be able to use the grapher
pass-through options tag in 0.64 to make it do that if you really want
it to.

--
Jeff R. Allen                   |   jra@corp.webtv.net (work)
WebTV Networks, Inc.            |   jeff.allen@acm.org (personal)