[cricket-users] survey says.... how many data sets?

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 22:50:33 PDT

From: <roofpig@the.satanic.org>

        I'm working on replacing cricket's call to RRDs::graph with
another graphing module which, among other things, let's you
choose the type of graph to plot (line, bar, pie, etc.)

        Assuming that other people would find this valuable, I'm
curious to know how many datasets people generally plot on one graph?
More than three??

        Answers should go directly to me, as I don't want to clutter
the mailing list.

thanks

ONElist: the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!