[cricket-users] graphing problem...

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 00:15:41 PDT

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org

        I keep getting one of my graphs generated with no data points.
The summary section shows the right info, and an "rrdtool fetch" run by
hand shows me all that the data is in the rrd file. An "rrdtool
graph" run by hand, however, generates the same empty graph that
RRDs::graph generates. Since the values graphed generally only change
by very small ammounts (often < 1.00), perhaps this has something to
do with it.

        Rather than try to explain any further, I've made all the data
and configs available. The cricket frontend is avaiable at:

        http://highly.explosive.net/~cricket/grapher.cgi

The configs and rrd files are available at:

        http://highly.explosive.net/~cricket/data

Pre-thanks for any help...

ONElist: the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!