Re: [cricket-users] 0.63 grapher.cgi problem

From: Kirby Krueger (kirbyk@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 11:19:34 PDT

From: Kirby Krueger <kirbyk@corp.webtv.net>

cricket@nirvana.EBay.Sun.COM wrote:

> From: cricket@nirvana.EBay.Sun.COM
>
> Hi
> I was just wondering whether anyone has a similar kinda problem.
>
> Sometimes, when I click on a link to a graph, the graph is displayed as an
> empty one. I've debugged the call to RRDs::graph () and re-ran the same
> parameters on the command line and all appears well. However, this empty
> graph appears to happen randomly.
>
> Im running 0.63 and RRDtool 0.99025

I'm pretty sure this is an rrd bug that's been recently fixed.

We're running RRDtool 0.99029, and it seems to not have this bug. Try
that before you do anything really complicated, at least.

-- Kirby

Have you entered ONElist's "Grow to Give" program?
http://www.onelist.com
Deadline is June 19. Join now to win $5000 for your charity of choice.