Re: [cricket-users] trouble with cricket 0.66

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 09:06:17 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

s.bennett@lancaster.ac.uk wrote:
> I also had to fix what looks like it was a typo in common.pm:
>
> 236c236
> < $match = ConfigTree::Cache::expandString($match, $target);
> ---
> > $match = expandString($match, $target);

Thanks for catching that! For those of you with Cricket 0.66
installed, you'll need to make that patch before instance mapping will
work (as long as you have good cached instance numbers, you won't
stumble on it -- which is why I missed it).

I am still looking into the OID mapping code to see what happened
there.

--
Jeff R. Allen              |  jra@corp.webtv.net
WebTV Service Engineering  |  http://www.munitions.com/~jra