[cricket-users] Could not resolve OID for ifAlias

From: S. John Banner (jbanner@UVic.Ca)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 14:40:53 PDT

From: "S. John Banner" <jbanner@UVic.Ca>

   I just upgraded from Cricket 0.63 to 0.66, and I think that I have made
all the updates correctly (comparing my config tree to the one in the
sample-config, they look the same to me), but whenever I try to run a data
collection, I get the error message "Could not resolve OID for ifAlias". I
am completely at a loss here, I have applied the fix so that stringExpand
gets called from
the correct module (which made those errors go away), but now... The OID is
in my Defaults file at the top of the config tree.

                                         sjb.

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.