Re: [cricket-users] What am I missing?

From: Stephen Carville (carville@ugsolutions.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 10:14:41 PDT

From: Stephen Carville <carville@ugsolutions.com>

Some more information on this problem.

I deleted the offending directory and ran compile. Now collector runs
without complaint. I then renamed the directory from
"http-performance" to "server-response." This is the only change I
made in the "cricket-config" directory. I ran compile and collector
started complaining again!

I can find where in the source code the error message is coming
from but I cannot figure out why it happening. Any ideas what I am
doing wrong?