Re: [cricket-users] help: config.db

From: Daniel Spisak (dspisak@mminternet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 18:20:31 PDT

From: "Daniel Spisak" <dspisak@mminternet.com>

Hey folks,

    I seem to be making progress with Cricket-0.67 but here is what I get
now when I do a compile:

[dspisak@andromeda cricket]$ ./compile ~/cricket/cricket-config/routers/
DB_File object version 1.67 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.15 at
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00405/DynaLoader.pm line 188.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./lib/ConfigTree/Node.pm line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./compile line 29.

Anyone got some ideas on this one? I used the CPAN.pm module to install the
DB_File-1.67 components and that was successful from what I saw. So am I a
victim of a newer version of DB_File then what the author built against? Or
is it something more subtle that I am missing?

Daniel E. Spisak
Senior Network Administrator
MM Internet
http://www.mminternet.com/