Re: [cricket-users] graphs

From: jfesler@gigo.com
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:47:35 PDT

From: <jfesler@gigo.com>

> Anyone a step closer to finding out where the problem lies (Circket or
> RRDTOOL) with the blank graph scenario? I'm still getting very frequent

FWIW: I'm not using either of the prebuilt front ends. I haven't seen any
issues with erronious graphs coming out, by directly feeding data in and
producing my own queries to get graphs back out. I may not be tickling
the right bug, or it may indeed be a front end problem. This is producing
roughly 20 pictures a minute + some on data; data being collected, is
roughly 10,000 datapoints a minute.

Campaign 2000 is here!
http://www.onelist.com
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist. See our homepage.