Re: [cricket-users] Possible feature?

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 17:58:04 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

Berg, Ivan wrote:
> The problem is when a counter get's reset to zero. This produces a
> large spike in the graph which throws off the range and average's
> for some time.

As someone already mentioned, the right way to handle this is to use
the rrd-max tag. However, you need to be suer to use rrd-tune to
re-apply the changes once you make them to the config tree. (And of
course, you need to compile the config tree, so I guess it would be
change, compile, then tune.)

--
Jeff R. Allen              |  jra@corp.webtv.net
WebTV Service Engineering  |  http://www.munitions.com/~jra

ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.