[cricket-users] [Problem in getting image]

From: ¹ÚÀç¹ (jmpark@thrunet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 19:16:00 PDT

From: "=?ISO-8859-1?B?udrA57nO?=" <jmpark@thrunet.com>

Is there anyone to have same problem with me?

I'am using cricket 0.67 and upgrade to 0.68.
I could'nt get image but anything else is OK.
I can get correct data vallue, but can't get image...

So, for debugging I print data to file instead of stdout.
I got correct gif file.
Why I cound'nt get image?
Is there any special thing to configure Apache server?

Cricket 0.68 using mod_perl get faster ?(who using cricket 0.68)..

p.s I set the enviroment variable like belows.
PERL5LIB=/home/cricket/cricket/lib
                export PERL5LIB

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option. See homepage for details.