RE: [cricket-users] monitor linux-interfaces

From: xxxx xxxx (c0033024@tu-bs.de)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 14:44:55 PDT

From: xxxx xxxx <c0033024@tu-bs.de>

I think I got it. I found it in the mailing-list archiv:

"
 It looks like, to me, that the reference to Warn on
 lib/snmpUtils.pm line 47
 needs to be changed from main::Warn, to Common::Log::Warn.

 Another, another issue may be add "use Common::log;" to the
 collection "use"
 statements at the beginning of the module.
"

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, xxxx xxxx wrote:

> From: xxxx xxxx <c0033024@tu-bs.de>
>
> I tried that too, but it doesnt help. The community "public" is right for
> me...
> I think the problem is the warning "Undefined subroutine &main::Warn
> called at util/../lib/snmpUitls.pm at line 47"...
> But it dont know what to do now...
>
> xxxx
>

> On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Berg, Ivan wrote:
>
> > From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>
> >
> > You need to do "util/listInterfaces <hostname or IP> <community>" >
> > interfaces
> >
> > In other words, give it a community password so it can access the snmp
> > device.
> > By default on the snmp tools on redhat, the read community is public, and
> > the write community is private.

| |