[cricket-users] many router-monitor-graphs on one website?

From: xxxx xxxx (c0033024@tu-bs.de)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:23:52 PDT

From: xxxx xxxx <c0033024@tu-bs.de>

Can I show many router-targets( with specific interfaces) on one website
with grapher.cgi? (I only found how to show many interfaces on one
website in the mailing-list archiv )

I want to monitor the traffic of many eth-ip-aliases (each having telnet/ftp/http-account)
on a linux-system on ONE website in order to have a quick
overview that no one is wasting too mutch bandwidth.

        xxxx

/=================================================\
| |
| xxxx xxxx |
| Technische Universitaet Braunschweig |
| Rechenzentrum, Gruppe Netze und Betrieb |
| e-mail : xxx |
| Telefon : 0531-391-5538 |
| |

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
http://www.onelist.com
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program. See homepage.