[cricket-users] Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm

From: Ragnar Kjørstad (onelist@ragnark.vestdata.no)
Date: Fri Jul 23 1999 - 10:42:23 PDT

From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ragnar_Kj=F8rstad?= <onelist@ragnark.vestdata.no>

Hi

I'm trying to install cricket 0.69, but got into some problems.

After unpacking the software, I ran compile, which produced the
following output:
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 85.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 86.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 87.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 88.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 89.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 90.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 91.
Bareword "context_flag" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 92.
Bareword "encode_int_0" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 141.
Bareword "encode_int_0" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at SNMP_Session.pm line 142.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at SNMP_Session.pm line 457.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./lib/snmpUtils.pm line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./lib/Common/Map.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./compile line 32.

I originally tried with SNMP_Session v0.71, but I've also tried with
0.70 and 0.65 (didn't help).

Any hints?

Thanks.

Ragnar Kjørstad

ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.