[cricket-users] Re: new Avg/Max

From: David Koski (dkoski@noc.ns.itd.umich.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 13:33:37 PDT

From: David Koski <dkoski@noc.ns.itd.umich.edu>

On second thought, how are these values being generated? I'm seeing peeks
higher than the max values on the graphs, and max values higher than the
peeks on the graphs??? (as an example, I have one CPU graph that shows
just over 15% total for the entire hourly graph for both sets of
variables, yet the max functions are reporting over 17%).

        David

UMNet MichNet Merit RSNG
dkoski@umich.edu Technologist
Unix Administration Technical Team Leader
Phone: (734)/647-8993 Network Operations Center
                                   U of M Information Technology Division

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, David Koski wrote:

> The new avg/max displays in 0.70. Are these only midnight thru now or for
> the entire hourly graph? The labels say "day" which would tend to lead me
> from midnight to now which would be right to what I'm seeing on the
> graphs. Labels are a little confusing and needed to get this cleared up
> before my users start calling me since I'm sure its going to confuse them
> (Since they are use to the old min/max/avg of the MRTG graphs).
>
> Thanks
>
> David

> UMNet MichNet Merit RSNG
> dkoski@umich.edu Technologist
> Unix Administration Technical Team Leader
> Phone: (734)/647-8993 Network Operations Center
> U of M Information Technology Division

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to:
http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html