[cricket-users] Re: can't find 'dummy'?

From: Jeff Johnson (jeff@websitefactory.net)
Date: Tue Aug 17 1999 - 08:30:35 PDT

From: Jeff Johnson <jeff@websitefactory.net>

No, and unfortunetly, I have not yet had the time to add Debug() statements
to further investigate the problem, but it appears to be a library/linking
problem... at least to me, which probably says nothing, except that I first
noticed the problem on BSD when a) I upgraded to GCC 2.95, and b) when I
made changes to the assembler and the linker and broke PIC code.

Is there anything I can do to look into the problem on my end more?
I won't have time to actually look at the code until later this week....
other projects here at the office are taking precedence. Sorry.

--
Jeffrey H. Johnson, jeff@websitefactory.net
The Web Site Factory, http://www.websitefactory.net

ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.