[cricket-users] Config tree design question

From: Utsav Ratti (Utsav_Ratti@MCKINSEY.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 07:56:46 PDT

From: "Utsav Ratti" <Utsav_Ratti@MCKINSEY.COM>

Hi all,

I've been using Cricket to monitor interfaces on a Cisco 4500, which has
over 90 virtual ports on it. Now I want to add 3 further routers and their
interfaces to my config. The problem is that as far as the interfaces are
concerned, even though I can use listInterfaces to create separate config
files with different names, grapher.cgi lumps them all together into one
big page. I can't differentiate between interface (for example) vty-async3
on router 1, 2, 3 or 4. Further, even though it will list all of them
separately, when I click to retrieve the graphs for one of the interfaces,
I get the same graph for all the interfaces that share the same name.

Clearly this is a config tree issue. Here's what I'd like to do. When I
click on router-interfaces from the main page, I want to see a list of my
routers displayed, then I want to be able to choose the router and see its
interfaces.

What do I need to do to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Utsav

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1