[cricket-users] Multiple data source graphs on one web page

From: Doherty, Niall (niall.doherty@netapp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 12:30:23 PDT

From: "Doherty, Niall" <niall.doherty@netapp.com>

Hi,

Sorry for the spam and sending this twice, but I want to clarify
what I'd like to do...

There is one TargetType, i.e.
  cache server.

There is one target of the TargetType above, i.e.
  specific cache server.

There are a number of data sources being retrieved, e.g.
  HitResponseTime, PerCentDiskUsage

Currently, when I select the target all of the data source
names are shown, and selecting one of these brings up the
daily/hourly graphs for them.

I would like so that clicking on the target name brought up
a single web page showing the daily graph of each of the
datasources (i.e. a web page with HitResponseTime and
PerCentDiskUsage, etc. etc. all shown one after the other).

Is this possible ?

Thanks,
Niall

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
Drawing is held each week through August 20. For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html