RE: [cricket-users] Cricket 0.70 available

From: Jim D. Kirby (jdkirby@bluebunny.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 12:05:51 PDT

From: "Jim D. Kirby" <jdkirby@bluebunny.com>

I"m kinda confused about the "show-avg-max" graph tag. According to the
refrence doc it's supposed to turn on and off avg/max display in the page
header. Is this the MRTG style avg/max or is this the same old Cricket
"values at last update" averages with some new switch?

The problems is, setting this value to true (the default) or to false has
absolutely no effect on my page display. Yes, I did refresh the cache. I
even tried it with fresh browsers on new machines but the HTML page
generated by the grapher never changed regardless of the tag's value.

Can someone explain exactly what this tag does and how to make it work?
Thanks,
jk

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.