[cricket-users] ATM Config tree for Cisco LightStream 1010's and PVC's

From: Matt Duggan (matt@insnet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 04:24:26 PDT

From: Matt Duggan <matt@insnet.net>

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone got a Cricket config tree similar to the
existing one for Cascades but for Cisco LS1010's?

Basically we need a way of monitoring bandwidth usage
on PVC's, ATM physical interfaces seem to be ok but
PVC's are proving to be a bit of a pain!

If anyone can help that would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Matt.

Congratulations to THE_COALITION. Our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours, go to