Re: [cricket-users] Some really bizarre problems with Cricket.

From: Adam B. Meltzer (KF6PDH) (ameltzer@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 15:26:11 PDT

From: "Adam B. Meltzer (KF6PDH)" <ameltzer@corp.webtv.net>

* Berg, Ivan (iberg@montana.edu) [990923 11:19]:
> From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>
>
> I don't know about the first problem but as far as the 2nd problem try this:
> 1. Look at webserver error logs-they will specificly tell where you are
> having problems.

That's just the thing - there aren't any errors in the log. If I run the CGI
by hand no warnings or anything. It's really odd.

> 2. Problems probably due to incorrect path settings(at least, that's where
> I have all my problems drawing graphs). I have to go in and edit the
> grapher.cgi script so it know where to find cricket properly.

I've hacked in about as many path settings as I think I can without breaking
the whole program and it still has issues. I'm totally at a loss here.

--
              ._____
    _-_  ____//_/___\_.-=___     Adam Meltzer / KF6PDH

BETA TEST expertcity.com's new online, real-time, technical support service! Let our live experts help you with your computer now. IT'S FREE! ! ! <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/expertcity8 ">Click Here</a>