[cricket-users] Percentage utilization values

From: David Mitchell (mitchell@scd.ucar.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 16:30:45 PDT

From: David Mitchell <mitchell@scd.ucar.edu>

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Cricket to print out
the percentage utilization on a view page? For example, MRTG
would print something along the lines of:

Max In: 11.8 Mb/s (7.6%) Average In: 6252.0 kb/s (4.0%) Current In:
5969.3 kb/s (3.8%)

for each graph. Has anyone looked at getting Cricket to produce a
similar percentage? I tried adding rrd-max to the target definition,
but it has no effect on the html output.

-David Mitchell

David Mitchell Network Engineer III
mitchell@ucar.edu National Center for
x1845 Atmospheric Research

BETA TEST expertcity.com's new online, real-time, technical support service!
   Let our live experts help you with your computer now. IT'S FREE! ! !