[cricket-users] Internal Server Error

From: Hayes Jennifer (Jennifer.Hayes@det.nsw.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 17:48:16 PDT

From: Hayes Jennifer <Jennifer.Hayes@det.nsw.edu.au>

I have cricket setup & collecting data on a number of Cisco routers.
 However, when using Apache to view the graphs I get the following error
when clicking on the 'cpu' or 'memory' options for the router. This is
happening on all routers. (ie: 2500's & 7500's). I am able to see graphs for
all router interfaces okay.

Is this a simple configuration error??

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@newton.isd.tafensw.EDU.AU and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that
may have caused the error.

??? Computer Questions ==> Free Answers From Live Experts ! ! !
                       go to EXPERTCITY.COM