[cricket-users] Processed 0 targets

From: cameron.cox@db.com
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 11:55:42 PDT

From: cameron.cox@db.com

Help,
        I've installed and configured cricket along with a config tree and am
not getting any errors but when I run the collector I get 'Processed 14 nodes
(in 10 files)and then there after 0 targets processed each time it runs.
Consequently when I try and use the grapher.cgi I get a message 'failed to get
dslist from view name' although it obtains the correct informationto build the
relevant graphs, just not the data. I can't find any other errors anywhere

Any ideas - i've tried reinstalling etc ????

Cameron

??? Computer Questions ==> Free Answers From Live Experts ! ! !
                       go to EXPERTCITY.COM