RE: [cricket-users] Segmentation Fault

From: Ambrose Chiu (bobo709394@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 10:50:29 PDT

From: Ambrose Chiu <bobo709394@yahoo.com>

That helped but now I am left with this other error
when trying to process the "http-performance"

[28-Oct-1999 11:59:06 ] Retrieving data (EXEC:
/home/cricket/cricket-config/../cricket/util/test-url
http://10.0.1.200) for home
Can't exec
"/home/cricket/cricket-config/../cricket/util/test-url":
No such file or directory at ./lib/exec.pm line 62.
Use of uninitialized value at ./lib/exec.pm line 76.

It can't seem to find the directory so I created a
symlink "ln -s /cricket/ /home/cricket/". I can "cd"
to directory but then I can't execute the "test-url"!!
I have chown -R the whole cricket directory to the
user cricket!! Don't know what else I can do!!

Any help is appreciated!!

Ambrose Chiu
Gibraltar Solutions

--- "Standish, John C."