[cricket-users] cricket and apache

From: David (drhodes@deakin.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 23:07:40 PDT

From: David <drhodes@deakin.edu.au>

> Hi all,

> Is any one else gettting a "sticky grapher" under cricket. We are running apache on a 4 cpu Sun Enterprise 3000 with 3GB of memory running solaris 2.6 and every so often the grapher.cgi will appear stuck in the run
> queue at what seems to be a fair load. i.e.: running top:

 PID USERNAME PRI NICE SIZE RES STATE TIME WCPU CPU COMMAND
24046 cricket -15 0 7336K 6472K cpu 116:49 24.03% 24.04% grapher.cgi

We can tolerate this for short durations but I am not sure why it should continue for so long. No one is viewing graphs at that time and I don't believe it should continue to be on the cpu queue for that duration.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

Cheers

David

*** Get 300 FREE Personalized Address Labels from iPrint.com! ***
Offer for new iPrint.com customers only. Shipping as low as $1.45.