[cricket-users] No ds tag found for target type

From: Nathan Alan Haneysmith (nathan@cybertrails.com)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 15:47:02 PST

From: Nathan Alan Haneysmith <nathan@cybertrails.com>

Greetings all,

I am new to this list and to cricket, so please excuse if this is a silly
question, but I did not find it in the docs.

I added a router to my Targets for routers and it is graphing CPU and Memory
fine. However, when I added it to router-interfaces and run collector I get the
following error:

[01-Nov-1999 16:16:31*] No ds tag found for target type .
[01-Nov-1999 16:16:31*] No ds tag found for target type .
[01-Nov-1999 16:16:31*] No ds tag found for target type .
[01-Nov-1999 16:16:31*] No ds tag found for target type sub-interface.
[01-Nov-1999 16:16:31*] No ds tag found for target type sub-interface.

and the html for the traffic usage says "Current values not available()"

When I originally added the router, I used the "public" snmp-community string.
When I saw that this was not graphing traffic I had our Router-Jock add in a
new RO string so I could use that for monitoring with cricket. I put the new
string in the interfaces file, recompiled, recollect, and still "Current values
not available()".

I know I am doing something silly but don't know where to look...

Thanks,

--
Nathan Alan Haneysmith
Systems Administrator