RE: [cricket-users] Help

From: Hugo Gayosso (qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 07:55:49 PST

From: Hugo Gayosso <qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com>

I had the same problem what I did is: (from my logbook)

*} cricket bug
        It is the second time that cricket doesn't erase the lockfile,
        this time stopped working since 1:20 YESTERDAY!!, so I modified the
        file:
                ~/cricket/collect-subtrees and at the end I added:

        unlink("/tmp/cricket-subtree-normal");

--
Hugo Gayosso                            |  The ultimate result is that some
Controls Process Support                |  innovations that would truly

E-Mail: qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com    |            Thomas Penfield Jackson
 Phone: (810) 220-2635                  |              U.S. District Judge
   Fax: (810) 220-2663                  |

Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm! You can even make $$$ in your sleep by referring friends. <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/jobswarm1 ">Click Here</a>