[cricket-users] Multiple cron jobs

From: JCStandish@magellanhealth.com
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 08:21:30 PST

From: JCStandish@magellanhealth.com

Not trying to sound dumb here, but my active processes show multiple
instances of the collect-subtrees running at the same time. I get e-mails
stating that the collect-subtrees normal process is running and it is
locked. Is cron spawning the multiple processes because 5 minutes is not
long enough time to complete? If it is, is that a problem?

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make $$$ in your sleep by referring friends.