[cricket-users] How to graph only 9-3pm?

From: sevans@richmond.k12.va.us
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 12:55:28 PST

From: sevans@richmond.k12.va.us

Hello All - If this question is answered in the archive, please excuse me, as I could not find it.

We are a school district and as such only operate mainly between 9am and 3pm. I want to
get an average utilization of our 60 circuit bandwidth only between those hours.
Can Cricket do this? If so, where do I begin? I've got Cricket 0.70 installed and graphing
the router interfaces. Thanks!

-Steve Evans

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make $$$ by referring friends.