Re: [cricket-users] Problem with RRDs::graph in grapher.cgi

From: Bjorn Nordbo (bn@nextel.no)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 03:23:13 PST

From: Bjorn Nordbo <bn@nextel.no>

Moore, RJ wrote:
> I'm not sure it's related, but i recently had some problems due
> to a bug in the scale code in grapher.cgi. I troubleshot and
> fixed it and sent it to Jeff Allen who said he'll incorporate
> it in the next release; but who knows when that'll be?

Thank you very much for the fix, the problem fixed itself
mysterously after applying yor patch and messing around a
bit with the code. Meaning, either the patch worked or I
managed to fuck it up to start with. :)

Again, thanks!

Cheers, Bjørn

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make $$$ in your sleep by referring friends.