Re: [cricket-users] Suggestion and Clarification

From: D.Kumareshan (kumar@cdotb.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 01:31:54 PST

From: "D.Kumareshan" <kumar@cdotb.ernet.in>

Hello,

Thank you for responding for my mail. i have the following observation.

I have compile my config but i get the following error while running
collector /routers, i have Cisco 2501 with me

Error as follows and no .rrd file too.

[16-Dec-1999 14:24:18 ] Starting collector: Cricket version 0.70 ( Wed Aug
11 11:33:37 PDT 1999 )
[16-Dec-1999 14:24:19*] Received SNMP response with error code noSuchName
[16-Dec-1999 14:24:19 ] Retrieved data for cisco (): U,U,U,U
[16-Dec-1999 14:24:19 ] Some data is missing for cisco ().
[16-Dec-1999 14:24:19 ] Processed 1 targets in 2 seconds.

Thank You,

D.Kumar

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 Utsav_Ratti@mckinsey.com wrote:

> From: <Utsav_Ratti@mckinsey.com>
>

> Have you compiled your config and run the collector manually to make sure
> that you are getting data? Have the .rrd files been created in the data
> directory?
>

> "D.Kumareshan" <kumar@cdotb.ernet.in> on 12/15/99 03:09:57 AM
> To: cricket-users@onelist.com
> cc:
> Subject: [cricket-users] Suggestion and Clarification
>

> From: "D.Kumareshan" <kumar@cdotb.ernet.in>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have already posted a query to this forum requesting for some
> suggections/advise for the problem encountered by me. I havr
> followed the instructions as given in the beginners.txt,
> all the steps went thro well except for displying the graph.
> I see text messages while trying to open grapher.cgi in a
> browser, any suggestions/advise will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thank You,
>
> D.Kumar
>

> +-------------------------------------------------------------+
> | This message may contain confidential and/or privileged |
> | information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
> | receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, |
> | disclose or take any action based on this message or any |
> | information herein. If you have received this message in |
> | error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
> | and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation. |

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!