[cricket-users] Updated CDEF fixes

From: Bert Driehuis (driehuis@playbeing.org)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 16:38:10 PST

The attached diff against Cricket 0.7.9 more fully implement the changes
referred to in my previous posting. The changes to RPN.pm are by no means
complete, but they represent a good starting point.

That said, the thing that needs to be debated is the naming rules and how
they are treated. My diffs presume that "the current value" is represented
using the token "ds#", and it might actually make sense to use something
else for that. Then again, it might not :-)

Thanks to everyone on this list -- if not for writing Cricket or providing
patches, then for showing an interest in quality tools to make network
administrators lives more fun!

Happy new "2 milleniums - 1 year",

                                        -- Bert

Bert Driehuis, MIS -- driehuis@playbeing.org -- +31-20-3116119
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature and help me spread!