[cricket-users] password protection for customer

From: ghong@iasiaworks.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:46:39 PST

Hi there,
  I tried to search the archives to find the answer, but the search engine on
onelist is to difficult to use. So it's asked before, I apologize here.
  Is there a way that I can limit my customers to only see the router-interfaces
they are using? In MRTG, it's simple because it's static page. Is there anyway
I can do it with the graph.cgi in cricket? Or there are other ways to set it up?
  Thanks.
--George

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.