[cricket-users] Problem encountered while viewing the graph

From: D.Kumareshan (kumar@cdotb.ernet.in)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 01:06:57 PST

From: "D.Kumareshan" <kumar@cdotb.ernet.in>

Hi,

I have a problem while trying to view the graph. I have observed
the data collection in cricket-data dir is taking place at
regular intervals as been specified in crontab. When i try
to view grapher.cgi, i see text format of grapher.cgi file.
Idon't know where i am wrong. please give me suggestion to
overcome this problem. Is it something related to directory
paths or otherwise.

Thank You,

D.Kumar

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make money by referring friends.