[cricket-users] Graphing Real values.

From: Grimshaw Stuart (stuart.grimshaw@blackburn.gov.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 02:19:41 PST

From: Grimshaw Stuart <stuart.grimshaw@blackburn.gov.uk>

I'm sorry to post this to the list, I know it's been covered before, but
I cant find it in the archive.

I'm trying to graph the actual number of pages printed, rather than the
average.

If someone has posted a solution to this already, let me know who you
are, that should help narrow down the search in the archive.

Stuart Grimshaw,
System Administrator,
Community, Leisure & Cultural Services Dept.
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

t:01254 587235
f:01254 660236

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.