[cricket-users] re: grapher.cgi problem with view argument in cricket 0.71?

From: Cricket-users@triada.bg
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 02:15:37 PST

From: "Cricket-users@triada.bg" <Cricket-users@Triada.bg>

hi,

I'm new in cricket, but I thing there is a bug in grapher.cgi script.

grapher.cgi generate a .png file if passing arguments target, type, etc. and
dslist.

But it generates an empty graph if passing 'view' instead of 'dslist'
argument. In the same time everywhere in the scripts (grapher.cgi and
mini-graph.cgi) the only arguments passed and connected with ds name is
'view'.

DoHtml function in grapher.cgi deals with 'view' arguments correctly, but
doGraph function (which actually make the graph) doesn't deal with 'view'
argument. It looks only for 'dslist' argument, which is not passed (the
'view' argument is passing instead) and the graph produced is empty.

Is there a fix for this?

Dimitar Kazakov
mailto:d.kazakov@triada.bg

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it. Sign
up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation.