[cricket-users] Convert mrtg to rrd tool?

From: hume@ug.cs.dal.ca
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 11:57:08 PDT

From: hume@ug.cs.dal.ca

We're looking at using Cricket to replace MRTG... we monitor a moderate
number of routers and switches, and Cricket certainly a fair bit friendlier
to the poor disks than MRTG. However, we've got a year's worth of old MRTG
logs that we'd want to import into cricket's backlogs. Has anyone run up
a tool to do this?

I don't imagine it'd be hard to put together, I just want to avoid redoing
the wheel.

ONElist: the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!