[cricket-users] Announce: Cricket Contributed Code Repository!

From: Emmett Hogan (hogan@gnac.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 22:44:02 PDT

From: Emmett Hogan <hogan@gnac.com>

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to announce that GNAC has offered to host the Cricket
Contributed Software Repository.

        http://www.gnac.com/techinfo/cricket_contrib
        ftp://ftp.gnac.com/pub/cricket_contrib

This is a web/ftp site which a cricket user can find things like:

        - Sample Config Trees
                - Beginner Sample
                - Advanced Configs

        - Cricket Related Scripts

        - Cricket Extensions

Needless to say, there isn't anything there yet, y'all have to send it
to me first. :-)

To have something included in the repository, all I ask is:

        - Tested Code
        - Well Commented Code
        - A README File
        - A One-line description for the web page

Just tar them up and send the tar file to us at: cricket-contrib@gnac.com

Feel free to send suggestions regarding the site to that address as
well.

-Emmett

--
Emmett Hogan, GNAC