[cricket-users] What am I missing?

From: Stephen Carville (carville@ugsolutions.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 16:27:48 PDT

From: Stephen Carville <carville@ugsolutions.com>

I am trying to setup cricket to measure some response times for various
servers but I have been unable to generate a single working
configuratioin file. In desperation I copied the "Defaults" and "url"
file from "http-performance" to another directory
called "server-response." I ran compile and tried the command

        collector /http-performance

That works correctly but when I try

        collector /server-response

I get the followng error message:

Cannot update
/home/cricket/cricket-config/../cricket-data//server-response/cricket-home.rrd:
expected 3 data source readings (got 2) from N...

The configuration files in each case are identical do why do they work
in one directory but not in the other?

--
Stephen Carville
--