Re: [cricket-users] HELP

From: Stephen Carville (carville@ugsolutions.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 13:58:57 PDT

From: Stephen Carville <carville@ugsolutions.com>

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Berg, Ivan wrote:
-From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>
-
-Please help, having trouble to get the program to even work.
-
-I think I have all the required perl stuff installed, I followed the
-beginners documentation, but when I get to the step where I test the
-collector I get the following message:
-
-Failed to open compiled config tree from
-/home/Iceberg/cricket-config/config.db: No such file or directory

You have to use the "compile" program. It is in the smae directory as
"collector." This one bit me too.

-There is no such file in that folder or in the distribution I got,
-Here are the steps I used to install: got all required software
-did: sh configure in cricket dir, then got config setup, but no luck
-
-Am I supposed to do a make dist?? This doesnt' seem to work either, I get a
-make: p4: Command not found error
-
-Any suggestions???

--