[cricket-users] Question

From: Berg, Ivan (iberg@montana.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 10:13:26 PDT

From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>

Anyone used cricket to gather rmon and rmon2 statistics.

It would seem using rmon2 history would be a better choice for network
management, I could tell the device to gather statistics, then pull them off
every night rather than every 5 minutes.

Does anybody know if cricket would recognize data in this format and graph
the data as if it were grabbing the info every 5 minutes itself.

OTHER QUESTIONS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN ANSWERED YET: PLEASE, ANY INFO

1. Is it possible to add a short-desc to a directory.
2. Anyone have mtargets work? I get ARRAY error in apache web server error
log. Grapher.cgi has a problem with something. I have set up like I said in
previous email.

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
http://www.onelist.com
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.