[cricket-users] config woes

From: gtm@oracom.com
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 12:00:25 PDT

From: gtm@oracom.com

Hi all,

        I am new to cricket, I am a MRTG user that can't
get MRTG to do what I want. I am trying to configure cricket
to look at uptime on one machine (to start). I have added a directory
in the cricket-config dir. And added two files, Default and test
Default defines a default target and datasource, targettype, and
graph. anf test has target <name>. It compiles fine
but when I run it I get amy errors I think the root is
the following:
28-Jun-1999 14:48:27 ] Retrieving data for target testt () (test-point)

If anyone can send me a simple config file that would be great.

        Thanks

                                Glenn

http://www.onelist.com