Re: [cricket-users] Data

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 1999 - 10:09:26 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

David Koski wrote:
> functionality to do this built into cricket? If not, I'm more than
> willing to write and add a second copy-to filed type of file to log to
> disk, just let me know if this functionality exists in some form or
> another.

copy-to is the "right' way to do this, but as you noted, it only
supports traps right now. It was originally implemented for something
we needed internally. I'd be happy to integrate other copy-to's,
especially a file-like one.

--
Jeff R. Allen              |  jra@corp.webtv.net
WebTV Service Engineering  |  http://www.munitions.com/~jra

ONElist: your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.