Re: [cricket-users] Possible feature?

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 16:05:44 PDT

From: <roofpig@the.satanic.org>

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Berg, Ivan wrote:

> From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>
>
> First of all, thanks Jeff for the quick response time on 0.68. It is very
> handy being
> able to talk to developers first hand.
>
> Hey, do you think this could be added in a future version of cricket?
>
> The problem is when a counter get's reset to zero. This produces a large
> spike in the
> graph which throws off the range and average's for some time.

        Ivan, this is actually an effect of RRD specifically, not Cricket.
Tobias' suggestion has generally been to have some sane MAX setting for
the archive in question. Tobias, this is correct, yes?

Campaign 2000 is here!
http://www.onelist.com
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist. See our homepage.