Re: [cricket-users] Monitoring Interfaces on Cascade

From: Alan Lichty (alan_lichty@eli.net)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 18:30:59 PDT

From: "Alan Lichty" <alan_lichty@eli.net>

Jan -

Take a look at the sample-config/atm-interfaces/Default file in the
Cricket distribution for the correct OIDs with an ATM interface on the
Cascade switch. I currently use the
sample-config/atm-interfaces/atm-trunk tree to monitor this same
critter.

It helps to have Cascade View to figure out the board/port interface
numbers.

Alan Lichty
Internetworking Planner
Electric Lightwave, Inc.
(360)816-4167

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Jan Ahrent Czmok wrote:

> From: Jan Ahrent Czmok <j.czmok@gigabell.net>
>
> Hi!
>
> Can either the author or somebody can help me ?
>
> I would like to monitor interfaces (similar to
> the atm-interfaces directory) on my Cascade B-STDX 9000 Switches and
> trying to get it to work, but the interfaces seem to be wrong.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>

> JAn
>

> --
> Jan Czmok Gigabell AG
> Senior Network Engineer Mainzer Landstr. 46
> Member of IPv6-Forum 60325 Frankfurt
> Phone: +49 69 17084-716 Fax: +49 69 17084-701

> ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
> http://www.onelist.com
> Check out homepage for details.

Campaign 2000 is here!
http://www.onelist.com
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist. See our homepage.