Re: [cricket-users] collector can't find/use RRDs.pm

From: Gaylin Yee (gyee@sensors.stanford.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 22:31:39 PDT

From: Gaylin Yee <gyee@sensors.stanford.edu>

I had this problem, and I believe I solved it with an ugly hack:

in your case), and you also need to cp -r the subdir "auto" over
as well to one of your lib files.

I suppose most people never saw this problem because they installed
directly into cricket/lib? Perhaps this could be added to
beginner.txt?

G. Yee
gyee@stanford.edu

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
http://www.onelist.com
If you join ONElist’s FRIENDS & FAMILY program. See homepage.