Re: [cricket-users] Error solution...

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 20:26:23 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

Michael P. Burton wrote:
> From: "Michael P. Burton" <mpburton@teleport.com>
> directory, and noticed something slightly different. I changed all my
> Vlans to vlans (cap change of V to v) and then everything came up. I
> used

Yup. That's an old bug that came back in 0.70.

> So, um... there.

Sorry. I took the code that fixed this bug out in Cricket 0.70 becuase
it was causing trouble and I could not remember why it was important
to have it in there. I'll try to get this problem fixed correctly
(i.e. allow you to enter them case-insensitively, but not break other
things) for version 0.71.

I have no forcast for when 0.71 is coming out... sorry.

--
Jeff R. Allen              |  jra@corp.webtv.net
WebTV Service Engineering  |  http://www.munitions.com/~jra

Show your ONElist SPIRIT! http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.